If you use Google Analytics you may have noticed that your own visits to your site are count and this can be a little disturbing as it is not giving you a true result of your visitors’ interaction with your site. So the first topic is:-
Stop Counting of My Own Visits Google Analytics.
That’s why I can show you:-
How to Stop Counting of My Own Visits Google Analytics
You can solve this by creating a filter to block visits from any IP you use. To do so just follow the steps below.
2. Open Google Analytics and click on Admin.
3. Click on Filter
4. Click on Add Filter
5. In Add Filter to View page
- Choose method to apply filter to view: Choose Create new Filter.
- Filter Information Enter Filter Name
- Filter Type > Predefined > Exclude > traffic from the IP addresses > that are equal to
- IP address Add ip “184.108.40.206”.
If you Like this Article. Please Share This post in Social Media.
If You Like To Contact Us