If you want SEO friendly page redirect than there is a WordPress plugin called SEO Redirection Plugin.
SEO Redirection is a WordPress plugin to handle 301 redirections, you can build and manage redirections simply for your website,
SEO Redirection plugin is useful if you want to migrate pages from an old site, or are changing the directory of your WordPress site.
SEO Redirection Plugin Features.
- Manually add 301, 302, and 307 redirections for a WP post.
- Supports wild card redirection.
- Fix Crawl Errors (404 & soft 404) in Google Search Console/
- WPML Support WordPress Multi-language integration.
- Import/Export features
- Adding the last access time & total hits to the redirects list.
- Automatically add a 301 redirection when a post’s URL changes
- Redirect posts and pages that published, draft or deleted from it\’s edit page directly.
- Advanced control panel to control all SEO functions of the plugin.
- You can redirect folders and all it’s content.
- Full logs for all redirected URLs
- You can use regular expressions in redirections.
- Reflect changes to all links when you move your site or change the domain name.
- All URLs can be redirected, not just ones that don’t exist
- Redirection methods – redirect based upon login status, redirect to random pages, redirect based upon the referrer!
- Friendly GUI and easy to use.
- Apache .htaccess is not required, works entirely inside WordPress
- Redirect index.php, index.html, and index.htm access
- Redirection statistics telling you how many times a redirection has occurred, when it last happened, who tried to do it, and where they found your URL
- (GDPR compliance) You can customise the level of IP information that is collected by our plugin
SEO Redirection plugin install:
- Unzip the file
seo-redirectiondirectory to your
- Go to the plugin management page and enable the plugin
- Configure the options from the
If you like this Article please share for my SEO purpose and Give me some Motivation. Thank You!!!